Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A quick review of last week

I know it's almost Wednesday and I'm talkin about last week but,whatever I wanted to share. I made my first ever batch of cinnamon rolls but, I screwed up right from the start. It helps to read directions carefully. Especially, when you are baking! The yeast directions said to mix on low for 30 secs then on high for 3 mins. Well, after the 30 secs, not thinking I added the flour without mixing it on high for 3 mins. I would have started over but, I only had one pack of yeast so I made them anyway. The one thing I did notice was it took longer to rise but, they actually tasted pretty good. I'm going to try again. The right way. I'll see if they come out any different. It was kinda nice one day and the girls jumped on the trampoline. Fresh air is always good.
Ericson also learned to climb but, has no idea about the getting down part. So, that's been fun. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep up with him!

We also celebrated his first birthday. We had dinner with the family and he got to play with his cousins. Auntie gave him a cool riding toy that was a big hit!



Peace & Happiness,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment