Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

OMG! I can't believe it came out.

Abby has a favorite dress(really it's a fancy tank shirt that was her cousins)that
she wears like it's her job. I'm sure those with kids understand the "Favorite" outfit. Anyways, a few weeks ago she was playing across the street and I think they had silly putty because I remember her giving what she had in her hand back to the Dad. Well, Monday I noticed 2 lines of ruffles were stuck together pretty good. I must of washed and dried it at least 5 times before I even knew it was there! So, now it's really glued and I'm going to have to hide or toss this "dress" before Abby realizes it's missing. I had one trick up my sleeve to try first before I did anything drastic. I soaked it for 20 mins. in a heavy degreaser then poured my "liquid gold" one capful at a time on the areas with the putty. Within minutes that putty was peeling up and I used my fingernails to get it all off! I challenge anyone to find were that putty was on that "dress"!





Peace & Happiness-H

No comments:

Post a Comment