Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Potty Dance Party

I won a Pull Ups Potty Dance party from Houseparty.com. It's a pretty cool site where you can apply to host different parties. They change all the time. If you win they'll send you a party package that will include free swag for you and your guests. Fun, right?



My party package included Potty Dance dvds, stickers, Pull Up coupons, enjoy the ride reward points, coloring pages and dance instructions posters for the guest. As the host I received all of the above plus a pack of Pull Ups and a 1GB jump drive loaded with potty info.



The kids had a lot of fun dancing and coloring and I have had the Potty Dance song stuck in my head all day.



Everyone should visit Houseparty.com and check it out. You might find a party for you!

Peace & Happiness
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment